- Prices have never been this low in 20 years
- You will never be younger than you are today.
- You have major financial responsibilities for your family
- You're probably healthier than you've ever been
- If prices go down, you can replace your insurance with a new one.
5 Reasons to Buy your Life insurance Now
Buying life insurance online means crossing this task off your To-Do once and for all. Emma was created to help families get the right life insurance protection.
Buying your life insurance online means crossing out this task once and for all from your To Do.
We all have a good reason to postpone a task like buying life insurance. Believe me, I'm not any different from you!
So here are 5 reasons to take action now.
1. Prices have never been this low in 20 years.
It is no longer a secret that people are living longer and longer thanks to better living conditions and medical advances. In addition, insurers are constantly reducing their administrative costs. It is for these reasons that insurers have lowered the prices of their life insurance policies.You will never be younger than you are today**.
2. You will never be younger than you are today.
The life insurance premium is based on several factors, mainly our age. Prices increase as we get older. This means that the prices you will get today will be lower than in the future. Thus it is advantageous to subscribe to a life insurance as soon as possible.
3. You have great financial responsibilities for your family.
When we build our family, we want to offer them a cozy family nest and the best quality of life possible. However, this comes with great financial responsibilities.
We must then take steps to protect our family in the event of an untimely death. Life insurance allows our family to keep the family home and maintain the same financial quality of life.
That way, your children can continue to play hockey and go to university no matter what happens.You're probably healthier than ever.
4. You're probably healthier than ever.
The healthier we are, the better the price of our life insurance. The longer we wait, the more likely we are to receive a medical diagnosis that will increase the cost of our life insurance.
5. If prices decrease, you will be able to replace your insurance.
Sometimes our health can improve with weight loss or life insurance rates can drop over time. We can then simply apply again. If the premium is lower, there is nothing to stop us from applying for new life insurance.
There is usually no charge to replace an existing policy (just make sure our new policy is in force before cancelling the old one).